WE WANT YOU! Cover Contest

Calling all readers!  I need your help!  The last book in the Summit Murder Mystery Series is going to be released in no time!  Murder on Kilimanjaro is the crown jewel of our Summit Murder Mystery Series, and will be jam packed with non-stop action, while tying the entire series together!  We aren't holding back and we're pulling out all the stops to make this last book one that you'll remember for a long time!  Earlier this year, I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro to do research on the plot for this mystery, and I am very excited to not only bring you an unforgettable story, but for you to read an amazing adventure on a mountain that you know I have actually climbed myself!

In Murder on Kilimanjaro, our hero Scott Devlon will be helping the President of the United States get off Mt. Kilimanjaro after his son is murdered!  This final installment will be released next Fall just prior to the Presidential Election, so I thought it would be fun to have an election of our own.  Below you will see the two possible cover images for Murder on Kilimanjaro.  I can't decide between the two and would like feedback from you, the readers, on which cover you like the best.  The cover with the most votes will become the new cover of Murder on Kilimanjaro!

 OPTION A


OPTION B


Voting is easy.  Just fill out the form below with your cover choice and contact information.  Each person that votes will be entered into a contest to win the whole Summit Murder Mystery collection!  I repeat... the WHOLE collection!  That is seven books in all!  All signed by me!  You can also earn additional entry points by liking my facebook page, tweeting about the giveaway, posting about this contest on your blog or facebook page, becoming a follower of my blog, and subscribing to my YouTube page.

The contest will run from now until March 1, 2012, and is open to readers world wide.  The winner agrees to review all seven books by posting a review on Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes & Noble.  Good luck and happy voting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Mountain Climbing Training Tips

Slingfin Creates New Climbing Tent Possibilities

Eco Everest Expedition 2011