Breakfast with Senators

I was very honored and excited to attend a breakfast wherein I was able to meet retired Senator Jon Kyl and the newly elected Senator Jeff Flake!  While I was in Washington D.C. last month, I stopped by Senator Jon Kyl's office and dropped off a copy of Murder on Kilimanjaro.  When I saw him at the breakfast I attended, he told me he read Murder on Kilimanjaro and loved it!  How cool!  I gave a copy of Senator Jeff Flake at the breakfast and he said he is very excited to read the book because he lived in Africa for three years!  What great endorsements!



Synopsis of Murder on Kilimanjaro - In Murder on Kilimanjaro, Scott Devlon, Afghanistan war veteran, mountaineer and occasional agent for the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency has been invited by the sitting President of the United States to join him on his climb of the highest point in Africa. The president is returning to his family roots and will be accompanied by his recently surfaced son, product of the president's youthful liaison with a local tribal chief's daughter in Africa 20 years before. With the primary election season finished and the convention still a few months off, the president's PR staff have determined that this expedition will jump start his campaign for re-election and set at ease any lingering questions about the sudden appearance of this unexpected son. What follows is murder, terrorist attacks, an assassination attempt and treachery, all set against the exotic backdrop of East Africa. Timely, insightful and exciting, Murder on Kilimanjaro is a unique experience.
Senator Jeff Flake and I

 Murder on Kilimanjaro
 Senator Jeff Flake
My friend MaryKay Nelson (in yellow) at my table!  We had a great time1


For more information about the Summit Murder Mystery series, CLICK HERE 
To order your copy of Murder on Kilimanjaro, CLICK HERE
Follow Charles Irion on twitter HERE
Friend Charles Irion on Facebook HERE
Visit Charles Irion's YouTube channel HERE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Mountain Climbing Training Tips

Slingfin Creates New Climbing Tent Possibilities

Eco Everest Expedition 2011